Dental Emergencies Tips
What to Do If You Have a Toothache?
- Rinse the mouth out with warm water to clean it out.
- Gently use dental floss or an interdental cleaner to ensure that there is no food or other debris caught between the teeth.
- Never put aspirin or any other painkiller against the gums near the aching tooth because it may burn the gum tissue.
- If the pain persists, contact Dr. Jean-Jacques Edderai personal line at : 305-798-7999.
What to Do If You Have a Broken Tooth?
- Rinse your mouth with warm water to clean the area around the broken tooth.
- Use cold compresses on the area to keep any swelling down.
- Call us immediately for emergency dental care @ 305-947-7999 or after hours at 305-798-7799.
Our Emergency dental care treatment is second to none. You won’t be left hanging.
What to Do If Objects Get Caught Between the Teeth?
- Try to gently remove the object with dental floss; avoid cutting the gums.
- Never use a sharp instrument to remove any object that is stuck between your teeth.
If you can’t dislodge the object using dental floss contact our Miami Beach dental office @ 305-798-7999